I've been a whiny brat for the last couple of days, and for that I apologize. I blame the barometric pressure.
There are lots of good things about being pregnant, and I should concentrate of how damn lucky I am.
* My rack looks GREAT.
* Maternity pants (with the elastic belly band) are wicked comfortable.
* My hair has grown at least three inches since I got pregnant.
* Prenatal vitamins are magical for the nails.
* Most people love the thought of babies.
* Men get kind of goofy and awkward and cute, and women get all googly-eyed.
* Shopping is an absolute necessity.
* I have come up with utterly brilliant food combinations in my altered state of mind (Bacon goes with EVERYTHING.)
I forgot to mention that we had an appointment with the Nurse Practitioner on Monday morning. There was an utterly terrifying moment when she had to search a bit to find the heartbeat - but all is well.
She didn't say anything about my weight, so I guess I haven't chubbed out too much. My blood pressure is normal.
Three days til the ultrasound! Imelda? Bruno?
Only time will tell.