July 4, 2008

Time marches on.

As of tomorrow, Bob will be considered full-term. His little lungs are probably fully developed by now, and if he happened to be born, you know... NOW, he would be a-okay.

Hear that, buddy? C'mon out!




Seriously, though - since I found out he had flipped I've been sending labor vibes to my midsection. I've been massaging my belly in a downward motion, and I've been trying to think up ways to annoy the shit out of him so he gives up the ghost and comes out already.

All this and I still have three weeks til my "due date". I will be a bundle of fun for the next month or so, no? Apparently my mom thinks I'm irritable. NO SHIT. I'm utterly miserable, and having her tell me that labor is "not that bad" really doesn't help much.

BUT, I have come up with an all-purpose answer for people who believe they are being helpful/informative:
"Every pregnancy is different."

I shall say that with a smile on my face, even if I want to claw someone's eyes out.

Every pregnancy is different.

No comments: