March 19, 2008

Ugh.

I'm really fucking melancholy and depressed.

I blame the hormones. It's like having PMS but a thousand times worse.

I'd love to spend most of my free time in the bathtub with a book and not speak to anyone, but apparently hot baths can essentially boil the baby (EW!). Plus, my skin gets really dry.

Android is watching Twin Peaks at the moment... I try to watch it, and when I do I totally get sucked in, but I'm not feeling the David Lynch-tasticness of the Peaks tonight.

I'm reading a book that I know I've read before, but I absolutely cannot remember it. I remeber being bored by it the first time, and now I kinda love it - I'm totally addicted. It's pretty fluffy, but fun. It's called The Other Side of the Story by Marian Keyes. I LOVE The Last Chance Saloon (love. Like, read twelve times love.) and I'm really adoring this one. She writes really lovely women characters who are just as neurotic and flawed as I am.


Mmm... I'm going to read my book in bed. Maybe I will perk up. And if I don't, at least I get to got to sleep soon.

No comments: