March 10, 2008

You know you're pregnant when...

...you throw a granola bar, an apple and half a sleeve of Thin Mints in your purse because you might get hungry during the hour and a half drive to Rochester.

To my credit, the granola bar is still in my purse. The Thin Mints didn't have a chance.



Another fun development: I can no longer sleep on my belly. I am not supposed to sleep on my back. This leaves two options: my left side and my right side. Apparently I'm too stupid to figure out how to sleep without sleeping on my arms, so I woke up twice last night with numb hands. Awesome.





I went to a friend's baby shower this weekend, and I'll admit it got me jonesing for one of my own. My very brave friend (going on 33 weeks along and still cool as a cucumber) glowed in her cute boots and new haircut and made me wanna be like her.

I'm so NOT glowing in this picture. I look a bit lumpy, but my new glasses are still cute. Whew.

3 comments:

SheilaCecilia said...

you look radiant. simply radiant

Paige said...

you are both incredibly adorable!!

Ren said...

You are definitely glowing. AND you have cute glasses.